- All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- This notice applies to all employees and members.
- The Operations Manager / Directors is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to NOA Healthcare Ltd. collecting/processing their personal data.
- All Employees/Staff of NOA Healthcare Ltd. who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
- All employees and members should read this notice so that they are aware on how and why we are using such information as outlined in this document.
3. Privacy NoticeThis privacy notice tells you how we, NOA Healthcare Ltd., will collect and use your personal data for.
3.1. Who are we?NOA Healthcare Ltd is a recruitment company providing nurses and healthcare assistants to a variety of healthcare settings including Private Clinics, HM Prisons & Secure Environments, NHS Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Community Teams.
Our data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
- Personal contact details including name, title, addresses, contact numbers and email;
- CV with complete employment history;
- Copy of identity documents (passport, driving license, utility bills).
- Date of birth;
- Right to Work documentation (passport, biometric card, letter from Home Office)
- Ethnic origin;
- Sexual orientation;
- Next of kin and emergency contact information;
- National Insurance number;
- Bank account details, payroll records and tax status information;
- Ltd Company account details;
- Employment Records (Start date(s) of job roles, Location of workplace, hours worked;
- Salary, timesheets and payments history;
- Professional Qualifications;
- Training records;
- NMC Number;
- Trade Union Membership;
- Fitness to work questionnaire;
- DBS Certificate / DBS Update Check.
- For the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party;
- For compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- To protect the vital interests of the data subject or natural person;
- For the purpose of legitimate interests.
3.2. ConsentOur legal basis for processing personal data is:
- Consent must be freely given; this means giving people genuine ongoing choice and control over how you use their data.
- Consent should be obvious and require a positive action to opt in. Consent requests must be prominent, unbundled from other terms and conditions, concise and easy to understand, and user-friendly.
- Consent must specifically cover the controller’s name, the purposes of the processing and the types of processing activity.
- Explicit consent must be expressly confirmed in words, rather than by any other positive action.
- There is no set time limit for consent. How long it lasts will depend on the context. You should review and refresh consent as appropriate.
- Ethnic origin;
- Sexual orientation;
- Biometrics (where used for ID purposes);
- Health (required for Fitness to Work Certificates);
- Trade union membership.
3.3. DisclosureWe may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to NOA Healthcare Ltd. in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with NOA Healthcare Ltd.’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
3.4. Retention periodNOA Healthcare Ltd. will process personal data and store the personal data for retention periods as outlined in Policy Document 40 and 40a - Retention of Records and Retention and Disposal Schedule. The information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. NOA Healthcare Ltd. is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
3.5 .Your rights as a data subject
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that NOA Healthcare Ltd. refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
3.6. ComplaintsIn the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by NOA Healthcare Ltd. (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority (ICO) and NOA Healthcare Ltd.’s data protection representatives Operations Manager / Directors (details below). NOA’s GDPR Complaints Procedure is available on the Company’s Website.
Supervisory authority contact details
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioner's Office||Operation Manager|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||Margaret Powell House|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane, Wilmslow||417 Midsummer Boulevard|
|Address line 3:||Cheshire||Milton Keynes|
|Address line 4:||SK9 5AF||MK9 3BN|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||020 3130 1773|